Fashion Make-up Nails Hair Food Tutorials Coming up Other refresh follow

A little bit about me;

Why hello there! The name is Anna & I'm 21 years old. I'm currently in beauty school, trying to learn the ropes of being a hair stylist. My random blog will include my daily life, hauls, reviews, & tutorials :) Hope you enjoy & follow! xo Get your ipsy! http://www.ipsy.com/r/954s
Instagram

let's chat!




Special thanks
Template was made by Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


It's been so long!
Saturday, November 9, 2013 | 0 comments
Hey guys!
I know it's been a super long time since I actually blogged, & I should have no excuse, but I haven't found the inspiration to blog for the longest time. But now one of my close friends had made a blog & she told me to continue, & as she started posting more on her blog, it really makes me want to get back into blogging! I know I can do it! So hopefully I will post a new blog for you guys at least once a week! So stay tuned for more recent blogs for you guys! Sorry I've been MIA but I'm back for good now! If you have time please check out my awesome's friend blog: http://bbtoannn.blogspot.ca
- Will post soon, xo

FUTURE
PAST