Fashion Make-up Nails Hair Food Tutorials Coming up Other refresh follow

A little bit about me;

Why hello there! The name is Anna & I'm 21 years old. I'm currently in beauty school, trying to learn the ropes of being a hair stylist. My random blog will include my daily life, hauls, reviews, & tutorials :) Hope you enjoy & follow! xo Get your ipsy! http://www.ipsy.com/r/954s
Instagram

let's chat!




Special thanks
Template was made by Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


From old to new!
Thursday, March 20, 2014 | 0 comments
Hey guys! I've been looking around for a nail rack for quite some time online & ended up finding an old one on Kijiji for about $10. It was a bit busted up & needed a new make over! I decided to put my crafty talents to good use. First I cleaned the rack, gave it a good wipe down before I started anything. After I was done cleaning I got a blank piece of paper & used it as a measuring guide for the inside shelf. I than got some lovely vintage flowery scrapbook paper, measure it & cut out all of the pieces I needed. Using a hot glue gun I than started to glue the pieces into the slots. I also took off the 'Nail Polish" sign on top.I wanted to do something about the mirrors, so I'm thinking later on coating them with Chalkboard paint. I'm glad I did pick up this little gem! Another man's trash is defiantly another man's treasure! Hope this inspired all of you to turn something old into something new! Until next week! Xo

Labels: , , ,


FUTURE
PAST